Our planning process assures your treatment will go as smoothly as possible.
COORDINATOR REVIEWS THE PROCEDURE DETAILS:
- What procedure will be performed and its duration?
- The nature of the procedure and what to expect.
ONCE THE DOCTOR ENTERS THE OPERATORY HE WILL REVIEW:
- Your name
- The location of the procedure
- Clinical examination will include a verbal diagnosis and clarification of any details with the coordinator prior to the commencement of the procedure.
AFTER THE PROCEDURE, THE COORDINATOR WILL REVIEW:
- Recovery details including prescription necessary, what to expect and post-operative instructions.
- Any future appointments will be made at this time.
- For details on procedures, please click on the procedure in the price list.